1. It’s important to occasionally go out on a limb-especially if you expect to get the best fruit.
2. Walt Whitman may have said it best: “If anything is sacred, the human body is sacred.”
3. Think about the places or environments that bring out the best in you. Now figure out a way to visit them more often
4. Dwelling on small joys is more rewarding than obsessing over little annoyances.
5. File under clichéd-but-true: The quirky things that make you “you”-even the so-called flaws-may turn out to be assets.