1. Some of the best inner journeys start with the passport – stamped kind. (Pass the in-flight peanuts.)
2. When our life stories start to sound predictable, it’s time for a re-write.
3. Overrated: multitasking…Underrated: unitasking.
4. Summer tomatoes: the universe’s way of reminding us the good-for-you food tends to be delicious.
5. Midwives—of babies; ideas, peace—do amazing stuff.
6. Expanding the mind: always a cool thing—so what if it sounds a little too ‘60s-trippy.
7. Perpetually good advice from James Brown: “Get up offa that thing-and dance ‘til you feel better.”
8. Running on the beach beats trudging on a treadmill every time. (Just sayin’.)
9. Ever notice how people brighten up when you recognize their efforts?
10. There’s a reason why nature is sometimes called vitamin N.
From Whole Living Magazine