1. Bodies in motion tend to stay in motion.
Keep yours moving.
2. Alignment comes naturally.
Balance cannot be achieved by force.
3. Yoga is more than a series of poses; it’s an approach to life-
and to the world around you.
4. A daily walk can reengage your body and mind.
5. You can’t force flexibility.
It’s about releasing and opening gradually.
6. Experiment with exercise that soothes as well as strengthens.
7. Balance isn’t static; to achieve it,
you have to move, adjust, and change.
8. Your core supports the whole body.
Explore ways to keep it strong.
9. See physical fitness as a practice, not a goal.
10. To find your strength, push past your comfort zone.